improve your physical condition
An EMS session at VITALFIT trains the whole body simultaneously by sending electrical impulses to more than 600 muscles at an intensity far greater than one would experience in conventional training. As a result, our clients see results much faster and with less effort.
Many people suffer from joint injuries or mobility problems which prevents them from doing enough physical activity to keep their bodies fit and healthy. They would love to lose weight, tone up, strengthen and have a more attractive body but the pain or lack of agility prevents them from training effectively.
Our system incorporates the latest advances in technology and sports science accompanied by a balanced and healthy diet to help people like you achieve the following:
- Recover quickly from injury and return to the activities you love.
- Reduce fat, tone and strengthen muscles despite joint pain and mobility limitations.
- Strengthen the abdominal area and reduce excess fat so you have a flat, toned abdomen.
- Feel, look and live better.
ems training for Athletes
EMS technology has been utilised for decades to help athletes improve their performance and minimise injury and shorten recovery time.
With EMS training, you can increase stamina, improve blood vo2 maximum, optimise training time and fiber recruitment like no other method, in the sporting gesture it can be corrected and improved.
Muscle stimulation using EMS is a valid, legal way to maximise sports performance. At VitalFit we utilise FB-EMS (full-body electrical muscle stimulation), to increase strength and endurance. Our clients receive a maximum workout with an expert trainer to assist them in getting the specific workout to maximise their performance.
PROVEN STATISTICS FROM SCIENTIFIC STUDIES, IN JUST 20 MINUTES TWICE A WEEK, AFTER ONLY 18 SESSIONS
- 89% of subjects felt they were significantly tighter, stronger and more stable through EMS training.
- 87% reported significant visible effects in body shape.
- On average, women reduced their hip size by 1.5 cm.
- EMS training reduced body fat by up to 4%.
- Men reduced their waistlines by up to 2.3 cm, along with a muscle gain of 1 to 2 cm on legs, chest & upper arms.
- Athletes achieved overall muscle gains of 4 cm (significantly higher than conventional workouts,
- Older adults over the age of 65 reduced their body fat by approximately 6%.
OUR RESULTS AND STUDIES SAY IT ALL, IN JUST 20 MINUTES PER WEEK, AFTER ONLY 90 DAYS YOU CAN ACHIEVE:
- 9% body fat loss
- 30% increase in strength
- 92% from muscles are working
- 34% increase in muscle endurance
- 88% reported their back pain had disappeared